How Kate Hudson Helped Lea Michele After Cory Monteith’s Death



In the latest issue of Elle, Lea Michele revealed that she has a real friend in Kate Hudson who helped her through her late boyfriend Cory Monteith’s death.
The actor overdosed in Vancouver in July. The news shocked the TV industry and Hollywood at large. Lea turned to her former “Glee” guest star Kate who instantly took her under her wing.
“I called her and said, ‘I don’t know where I’m going to go because my house is swarmed with reporters,’” Lea told the magazine. “She was like, ‘Oh, you’re going to stay at my house.’ Like it was nothing.”
How Kate Hudson Helped Lea Michele After Cory Monteith’s Death
Kate even extended her home to Lea’s family during the trying time.
“She let my family stay there, and any of my friends. She made sure that in the refrigerator were my favorite juices,” Lea added. “I’ll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment