Jen Aniston Chops off Her Famous Locks

 
When Jennifer Aniston said sayonara to The Rachel hairdo in the ‘00s it was a darker day than when she split from Brad Pitt.
Now, a decade after she premiered the famous hairstyle, she appears to be back on speaking terms with it in a new drastic cut that is reminiscent of her ‘90s hair.
Jen Aniston Chops off Her Famous LocksPOPSUGAR has the photos of Jen out about town, her chin low with aviators on, trying to keep a low profile as she makes her way through a lobby.
In Elle UK, Jennifer teased her hairstyle saying she “actually just cut all my hair off two days ago,” which would date the new hair on Wednesday, October 30.
Jen also said that the change wasn’t for a new role either, as most of her hairstyles go. “My hair went through a phase—I did this thing called a Brazilian and my hair did not react really well to it. It’s about two inches above my shoulders now,” she added.
Like most of us, the actress is very indecisive about the new look. “The minute I cut my hair I want it back,” she continued. “Always. It’s a guarantee. I’m trying really hard to love this one.”
What do you think of Jen’s new hair? Obsessed? Or struggling to love it?



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment