Channing Tatum: I’m a Fat Kid Inside

Shut your mouth! Channing Tatum, aka the Ryan Gosling surrogate, should Ryan Gosling ever (God forbid) die or stop being hot, has just revealed in a new interview that despite his frustratingly perfect set of abdominal muscles, he’s actually a “fat kid” on the “inside.”
For the record, HE said “fat kid” and not us. Ain’t nothing wrong with some night cheese or ice cream for dinner.
“I’m a fat kid on the inside,” Channing declared to Cosmopolitan magazine, “I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25 to 30 pounds between movies.”
This might be one of those “fluctuation” periods. While he still looks “hot,” he’s got a 1-pack versus his usual 8-pack.
“I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day. And then eat more pizza and cheeseburgers and drink beer. That’d be amazing,” he jokes.
It’s Channing’s DGAF attitude that makes him so lovable. He also just point-blank owns up to the fact that his buddies make fun of him all the time for being a heartthrob.
“It's embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it's ridiculous how creative your friends can get…pictures, videos, little animated cartoons that they've made. And they're way, way not PG-13. So I get chopped down to size all the time.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment