Stacy Keibler Is Pregnant

 First they eloped in Mexico.
Now, Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre have more exciting news to share: They're expecting a baby!
"Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!" Keibler, 34, wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of a bun in the oven.
People magazine was the first to report the news.
RELATED STORY: Stacy Keibler Shares Stunning Picture From Beach Wedding
"I'm extremely excited about starting a family and building a future with Stacy," Pobre, 39, told the magazine.
Keibler, an actress and TV host, is equally excited to have a baby with the CEO of Future Ads, a private interactive firm.
"I'm so excited for the new chapter in my life," she told the magazine. "I'm so ready for it. I feel for the first time like I'm really fulfilled and at peace."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment