Trishala Dutt explains why she did not come to India to meet papa Sanjay Dutt

Trishala clarified on her blog why she wasn’t by her daddy’s side when he was sentenced to jail

Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala Dutt did not come to visit her father when he was sent to jail last month. And tongues started wagging about why the girl wasn’t there by her daddy’s side at such an important juncture in his life. Writing about it on her blog, Trishala clarified why she didn’t travel to India.
She said it was her father who asked her not to come down because he did not want her to be caught in the media storm. Here are the excerpts from her blog:
I’ve been harassed as to why I’m so silent on the subject but all I want to say is this:
I’ve become an elder sister to my twin siblings Iqra & Sharaan. It’s up to me to be strong for them and set a good example for them being the eldest daughter of the house. There’s no such thing as having an “emotional breakdown” anymore. I love my father to death and I will always be his blood, his first born, his everything.
I’m just sick of people making stupid assumptions as to why I wasn’t there in India by his side during the time of judgment, why I’m silent, why am I posting pictures on Instagram acting all happy and all that other bullSh*t.
I’m SICK of half of you asking me why haven’t I come to India yet.
Did it ever occur to some of your “curious” minds that maybe my father told me NOT to come?? My family is going thru an extremely difficult time right now and I haven’t been seen in Mumbai since Jan 2007. There was so much media when I came there at that time, I didn’t want to create such a drama especially at this time. My father and I have been in the tabloids since 2007 when that whole fiasco with Maanyata happened which wasn’t even true! Then there was heat on both of us when I wanted to be a part of Bollywood at one point of my life (very stupid stubborn decision of mine but I’m glad I don’t want to be a part of it anymore, I was young and wasn’t thinking with my head, I was rebelling against a lot of things and found out who I really am and what I want later on) then it was said my father and I were not getting along and a lot of untrue nonsense was going on. Now, since so much has happened in 6 years with the media between dad and I, it was best if I stayed in NYC and not gain the wrong type of attention during this difficult time with my family
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment