Dave Franco: James and I Don’t Agree On Acting


James Franco and Dave Franco are kind of our favorite brotherly duo in Hollywood (okay, a strong case can be made for Liam and Chris Hemsworth), but if you ask Dave, he and James don’t really see eye-to-eye all the time when it comes to their take on acting.
“He is so much older than me and if you meet the two of us, you realize how different we are too,” Dave tells CT9 at the press junket for his new movie Now You See Me, “He will take on roles that I could never touch and vice-versa.”

So, it’s not like James and Dave are ever going to be up for the same role. However, even though Dave claims that James is “so much older,” he's really only like 8 years older, but honestly they could pass for twins.
“I hope the world starts to see us as separate people and give me my own credibility at some point,” Dave tells us.

But did the older Franco give his little bro some much-needed advice as he followed him into the glamorous world of Hollywood?
“We don’t talk about acting all that much, but the best advice he has given me was to try to be patient and wait for roles, that I am generally passionate about. Obviously, at this point in my career, I can’t be the choosiest person in the world, but I can be slightly more selective now. I do my own projects in the meantime, until these scripts come along that I really want to fight for.”
One of those scripts he really fought for was Now You See Me. Dave stars alongside Mark Ruffalo, Isla Fisher, Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson as a group of magicians who pull off a bank robbery. Now You See Me hits theaters on May 31.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment