Amanda Bynes Slams Model Chrissy Teigen: 'You're Ugly!'

The latest feud to sweep through Amanda Bynes’ Twitter account? Chrissy Teigen, the Sports Illustrated model and fiancé to musician, John Legend.
Amanda’s behavior reached an apex of worried stares following her arrest last week when she allegedly tossed a bong out her apartment window. Allegedly because while cops say it was drug paraphernalia, Amanda claims it was just some home décor. To-may­-to, to-mah-to; glass bong, accent vase from Pier 1.

We’ll find out what really went down when she steps into New York court next month, but until then the volume on everyone’s concern-o-meters is at full blast. Celebrities from every corner are finally speaking up; sounding off with tweets like Courtney Love did yesterday when she offered some advice to the troubled starlet. (Amanda didn’t want to hear it.)
Now Chrissy has been caught in the crossfire of @AmandaBynes.
“The fact that Amanda Bynes has any ‘support’ to retweet is really unsettling,” she wrote, yesterday. “Support people with mental illness, yes. But don’t condone/enable scary and poor behavior.”
Because Amanda spins in a computer chair all day and night while refreshing the Twitter app on her phone, you best believe she saw that. Her response was expectedly…Amanda:
"Ur not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don't look up to u beauty wise. I'm far prettier than u! I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me!"

"You look 45!," she added (Chrissy and Amanda are the same age: 27). "You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"
Chrissy refused to continue the Twitter sparring, simply writing, "Nope. Not going to indulge. Wish the best for her, truly…I don't need defending and please stop writing her. It's not funny, it's sad."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment