Amanda Bynes' Shocking Plastic Surgery Confession

 
Amanda Bynes is admitting A TON of stuff on Twitter lately. She’s pretty open about what she looks like without a shirt on. She gives us two new selfies PER DAY and confesses to her on-again, off-again obsession with Drake on the regular.

Her newest Twitfession? That she had a nose job to “remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes.”
Whatever that means.
We all know how adamant Amanda is about which photos of her get used in gossip stories. She’s incredibly particular that you only use her pre-approved selfies and finally Amanda has given us a reason for WHY she does this, other than the fact that she thinks she’s just super hot now.

“The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!” she wrote on Twitter.
Well, Amanda did admit that she wanted to look more like the stripper Blac Chyna and that girl most definitely does NOT have webbing between her eyes.
“Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!” Amanda wrote in the Tweet.
Yes, because Amanda is just oozing confidence. Nothing says post-surgery-confidence like cheek piercings and stripper obsessions.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment