Amanda Bynes Says Magazine 'Morphed My Face On Someone’s Body'

 
Yesterday we ran a story published by In Touch magazine that featured photos from inside an Amanda Bynes house party, with photos of Amanda and her sparsely furnished apartment. 
The photos are clearly of Amanda. She’s dressed in that ratchet-fab way that Amanda likes so much. She’s wearing those same shades she always wears and of course, she’s reapplying lip gloss in the photos. Also, Amanda herself gave quotes about her lifestyle to the magazine as well. So Amanda was 100% aware of the fact that this “editorial spread” was being conducted in her own home!
There’s no way they could fake these photos. It’s clearly Amanda in them, but like everything in Amanda’s life, she’s again claiming that they are fake, that In Touch is lying, because Amanda never seems to remember things she says or does.

Here’s her whole new Twitter rant against the magazine for publishing photos she considers to be “altered.”
“That's not my bed! Those aren't my toes! My toes are pedicured! I just did an exclusive interview with In Touch last week, now they bought fake altered photos by that ugly black man in the photo or someone who knows him!” Amanda writes, “I have to sue because that's not my apartment, those aren't my clothes! They morphed photos of my face onto someone's body to ruin my life! I have to make a big deal of this and sue because that's not me!”
And of course, Amanda fixated on her nose job and her obsession with being beautiful yet again.

“They used an old shot of me on the cover with a bad angle of my old nose before I had surgery to reshape my profile and to remove the webbing from my eyes. I care about my appearance so I have to defend myself! I look like a different person now that I had surgery! Why did they put an old shot of me on the cover? I don't look like that anymore! I only want photos of my gorgeous new nose on the cover of tabloids and real magazines!”
She then bizarrely ended the rant like this:
“Just assume that I f*cked the boyfriend of the editor of intouch because they f*cking hate me!”
She also lashed out at the editor of the article, Jessica Finn, who she called “ugly.”
“This ugly faced woman @JessicaFinnNYC is the one who bought fake photos of me & put that picture that looks nothing like me on the cover.”
This isn’t the first time Amanda has attacked this editor. To be fair, we looked at Jessica Finn’s Twitter account and she’s very pleasant looking.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment