Khloe Kardashian: I Want A Baby Boy For Lamar

There's literally baby fever in the Kardashian Klan. Kim Kardashian is just weeks away from her due date, Kourtney Kardashian's wrangling two little ones and now Khloe Kardashian REALLY has babies on the brain.
Khloe exclusively revealed to CT9 that being a basketball wife has made her want a little baby boy real bad. She wants a future ball player!

“They always say you don’t care, and I really don’t know if I do care...But I think it would be fun to have a boy because Lamar [Odom] is a basketball player,” Khloe tells us.
Lamar Jr. would be the cutest thing ever. Lil Lammy? Lammy Mini?
“[I want] to take him to the games and dress him and up and be like 'oh, lets cheer.' A lot of their players will like take their kids to practice with them on certain days, they allow players to do that, which I think is so good for the team, so I would love for my son to do that,” Khloe gushes.

Awww, Khloe, we want you to have a boy to dress up and take to basketball games too!
But at the end of the day, Khloe’s cool if her daughter wanted to join the WNBA.
“...But I guess girls could do [basketball] too.... I always see basketball players and their wives- they have girls too and they do the same thing. So I don’t know, but I just think it would be SO CUTE [to have a boy]."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment