Kristin Cavallari’s Fiancé Wants Her to Gain Weight

Today and every day is Opposite Day in Kristin Cavallari’s relationship with her fiancé, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.
Her man has some fitness advice you don’t overhear celebrity couples telling each other too often around Hollywood: put on some weight.
“I’m lucky to have [my fiancé] Jay who would rather have a couple pounds on me,” Kristin told Disfunksion magazine. “He tells me when I’m too skinny. That helps.”

In this industry, it’s a refreshing sentiment, and Kristin apparently has it both ways.
“I take care of myself, go to the gym, eat well,” she added. “There are good and bad days.”
Kristin and Jay welcomed their son, Camden, last year, and naturally, he's become their every waking thought.
“Having Jay is really helpful. It’s important to talk about parenting philosophies before having a child. You want to go in knowing how to raise them to avoid the arguments that can ensue. Being good parents is our top priority.”
“Being a mom has definitely changed my priorities,” Kristin said. “It’s all about [Camden]. I’ve turned down jobs that would have kept me in L.A. because I want to be there for him.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment