Kim Kardashian Hates Being Pregnant


Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K gang have just done a special interview with their sugar daddy Ryan Seacrest and unlike most of their televised interviews, it will reveal a lot more than just Kim talking about wearing leather jeggings.
 Kim reportedly reveals that she’s in constant pain, she cries all the time, she calls herself a hypocrite, she’s telling Khloe Kardashian to adopt, and she wants to get married again.
“I’ve had a lot of pain, everywhere. I’m in pain, physically,” says Kim, while smushing her bump into a couture dress and still wearing heels.
Since most pregnant women in Hollywood love gushing about how pregnancy makes them glow and nobody craves anything except carrots, Kim begs to differ.

“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, feel great, and it hasn’t been that way,” she laments.
Apparently Kim confused “being pregnant” with “being a superhero."
Sin
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment