Jessica Simpson: How My Son Will Be Different


Jessica Simpson has a billion kazillion dollar business that specializes in women’s dresses, women’s shoes, women’s handbags, women’s fragrances, women’s everything.
Which makes expecting a boy this time around, well, different. She’s not as readily prepared in the wardrobe department.
Don’t get her wrong, she’s all about welcoming a walking XY chromosome into the world. She’s just going to have to switch gears a little after having a daughter for nearly a year.
“I’m so excited to have a son,” Jessica said to People magazine. That baby shower this week only added to her enthusiasm. “He got all these cute vintage cars and I got a lot of little leather jackets I can’t wait to try out!”

And so is toddler Maxwell, who's already giving her unborn brother a hard time by dipping into his closet and toy chest unannounced. “She was taking over some of her little brother’s gifts!” Jessica said.
Also different this time is Jessica’s weight gain. “This pregnancy I’m active,” she revealed. “I’ve only gained half of what I gained in my first pregnancy.”

She’s also ready to embrace the new dynamic that having a son will bring to her nest. “I didn’t grow up with a brother and I think the unknown is really exciting,” she said of having a boy this time around. “I can’t wait to have that connection with our little man.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment