Carey Mulligan stars in the upcoming film event of the summer, The Great Gatsby, and throws major shade at the Kardashians in an interview with Vogue.
How does Kardashian, The Great Gatsby and Vogue even make sense in the same sentence? Well, it does and you’re gonna die when you hear what Carey thinks about the Kardashians. Just die. So dead.
So, Carey plays this character named Daisy who was inspired by The Great Gatsby author F. Scott Fitzgerald’s actual wife Zelda, who was kind of a 1920’s socialite.
Zelda actually said these words one time, “I seem always curiously interested in myself, and it’s so much fun to stand off and look at me.”
Sounds like everyone in Hollywood, right?

So Carey was discussing her character Daisy, who was inspired by Zelda, and tries to discuss how she played this one-dimensional and superficial character. Hold on, we’re almost to the Kardashian part.
“It’s that kind of feeling: I’m-so-little-and-there’s-nothing-to-me, watch-me-have-nothing-to-me. She feels like she’s living in a movie of her own life. She’s constantly on show, performing all the time. Nothing bad can happen in a dream. You can’t die in a dream. She’s in her own TV show. She’s like a Kardashian,” says Carey.
So let’s get this straight. Carey says Daisy is all like, “there’s nothing to me” and then says, “she’s like a Kardashian.” BOOM.
Carey Mulligan thinks the Kardashians are basic and have nothing to them. That’s the moral of this story.
Carey Mulligan is awesome.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment