Why Jennifer Lawrence Still Refuses to Die

While the rest of Hollywood is comparing juice cleanses and bragging about how “clean” they eat, Jennifer Lawrence is like, “Screw everything, I want pizza!”
When asked why she doesn’t diet or exercise, Jen told InStyle, “Nothing can motivate me.”
Why Jennifer Lawrence Still Refuses to DietJen joked that she attempted to diet but then was like nawwwww.
“During Hunger Games, when I was eating ungodly amounts, I used to tell myself, ‘Stop eating, people are going to see this. This movie is going to be around forever.’ But nope! I was like, I still want candy and I still want a hot dog!’”
Are we ever going to get sick of Jennifer Lawrence talking about her love of food? NOPE. NEVER.
“Then X-Men­ started and I thought, ‘Oh definitely, I’ll work out and diet.’ But nope. Not me!” she added.
So to answer the original question: why doesn’t Jen Law diet? Because she doesn’t want to, HATERZZZZ!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment