Iggy Azalea Denies Showing Vagina on EMAs Red Carpet, Shares NSFW Photo

 
Did Iggy Azalea show off way more than intended on the MTV EMAs red carpet?
On Sunday, the performer posed for cameras in a skimpy black dress that barely covered her privates, and when she moved a strip of fabric away, well, they weren’t covered at all (see NSFW photo below).
But which part of the star was visible seems up for debate.
Azalea took to Instagram afterward to share a pic of the wardrobe malfunction, writing, “If you think this involves my vag lips your mistaken And yeah I’m posting it just to let you know I don’t give a f*ck about a bikini line and the line that joins my ass to my leg. Enjoy.”
She went on, “Lol! That’s my ass from the front not my p*ssy!!!! Bahahaha! I glued my panties to my p*ssy before I went out I’m not that stupid,” adding the hashtags, “#AssSoPhatYouCanSeeThatThangFromTheFront #FlatButtsCantRelate.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment