Lea Michele's Touching New Interview About Losing Cory

 
Other than her speech at the People’s Choice Awards, Lea Michele hasn’t opened up about the loss of her boyfriend Cory Monteith, that is, until now.
Lea talked about Cory and her loss in a touching new interview with Australia’s TV Week magazine.
Lea Michele\'s Touching New Interview About Losing Cory 





















“I feel like, for me personally, I've lost two people: Cory and Finn. We had a beautiful memorial for Cory in the auditorium, and some of the cast members sang and people spoke about him. It only felt right that we would do the same thing for Finn, so I felt it was very therapeutic."
Lea says she’s just focusing on the happy memories and how “lucky” she was to have had him in her life.
“I really woke up every single day feeling like I was...in some sort of spell or something, that I was lucky enough to have him in my life. I feel like what happened with Cory ['s death] was [so small] in the scheme of who he was and his life. There was no greater man than Cory, so for the time we spent together, I consider myself very lucky.”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment