Farrah Abraham Goes to Rehab




Farrah Abraham reached a new section in the How To Stay Famous book her agent gave her over the spring titled “Chapter 5: Rehab.”
The former “Teen mom” star (and once upon a sex tape BFF of James Deen) voluntarily checked into the Lukens Institute in Florida for alcohol abuse.
“At this time in my life I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life,” Farrah told RadarOnline. All in all, that’s 10 total days of intensive counseling in Palm Beach Gardens to deal with those issues…in other words, 10 days of life where you don’t have to read about Farrah Abraham, because she’ll be out of the limelight, presumably.
This past March, in her home state of Nebraska, the 22-year-old was arrested for driving under the influence. She had a blood alcohol level of .147, which is about twice the legal limit.
“I’m 22 and I want to make better choices,” she added, “and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time.”
It’s commendable for anyone to be proactive about their problems, and this therapy should fit in nicely with the alcohol education courses and six months of probation she was ordered to complete, following her arrest.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment