Betty White: I Feel Sexier Now


Betty White is an effing national treasure. At 91 years YOUNG she’s still far more fab than we could ever hope to be.
Talking to In Touch, Betty explains how she feels so sexy and never stops flirting.
After nearly a century on the scene, Betty tells the mag, “I’m much wiser, much more aware – and much sexier.”
“I like being my age. You really do get more comfortable with yourself over time,” she says, before adding, “I’m a terrible flirt – I love to do it! I get my jollies that way! I hold eye contact with [some men] longer than I should.”
OMG BET! YOU DIRTY DOG! HOLDING ALL THAT EYE CONTACT!
Betty says her celebrity crushes include, “Robert Redford and George Clooney. Daniel Craig is just wonderful. And Hugh Jackman, too!”
Betty, we 100% agree with you. But quick question…who is Robert Redford? Sorry, our realm of knowledge starts at Justin Bieber and ends at Brad Pitt. Byeeeeee.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment