Kanye West Explains Why He Won’t Be on Kim’s Reality Show


It’s always been assumed that Kanye West is anti-reality TV. He’s never officially said, “I don’t want to be on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’” but judging by the constant scowl he wears whenever he’s with Kim, or a camera, or a paparazzo it’s safe to say he won’t be appearing on E! anytime soon.
Kanye has finally broken his silence and spoken out for the first time on why you’ll never see him alongside Kim K on the small screen.
If you remember, Kanye had about two lines of dialogue during an old episode of KUWTK where he helped Kim pick out clothes. Apparently Kanye got a ton of sh*t for telling Kim what to wear.
“That was from a place of love. It’s hard when people read things in a lot of different ways,” Kanye told the New York Times.

He also said, when sources leaked that he decided he was over the show, he was attacked by fans for that too.
“You know, the amount of backlash I got from it is when I decided to not be on the show anymore. And it’s not that I have an issue with the show; I just have an issue with the amount of backlash that I get. Because I just see like, an amazing person that I’m in love with that I want to help,” says Kanye.
Also, in case you wondered if Kanye doesn’t love Kim or if they have some kind of PR romance, you might fall in love with KIMYE when you hear him gush about Kim.
“I’m the type of rock star that likes to have a girlfriend, you know? I’m the type of soul that likes to be in love and likes to be able to focus. And that inspires me,” he says, “I will do anything to protect my child or my child’s mother.”
And as for why baby Kimye won’t be on reality TV, Kanye says, “I just don’t want to talk to America about my family. Like, this is my baby. This isn’t America’s baby.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment