Snoop Lion Reveals He Was An Actual Pimp to Celebrities

Here’s a revelation-izzle that isn’t the least-izzle surprizzle-ing (are we doing this, right? Help-izzle!), but Snoop Lion admits that for a period of time he wasn’t just rapping about being a pimp, but actually was a legit, straight up pimp.
He didn’t exactly have an LLC to his name, but there was an “organization” he put together circa 2003, where he pimped out girls to famous people, he confesses.
“I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with ten b*tches on it. I could fire a bitch, f*ck a b*tch, get a new ho: It was my program. City to city, titty to t*tty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer."
Now that’s not a lyric from his latest single; that’s just Snoop reminiscing the same way you would about your first job as a sandwich artist at Subway in a quote he gave to Rolling Stone in its latest issue.
He doesn’t give a rundown of his clients, but he says they were predominately professional athletes.
"If I'm in a city where the Denver Broncos or the Nuggets play, I get a couple of they players to come hang out, pick and choose, and whichever one you like comes with a number," he said. "A lot of athletes bought p*ssy from me."
However, he claims he never made a profit off of this independent venture. The only bottom line he sought to fulfill were those of his childhood dreams.
“As a kid I dreamed of being a pimp,” he said. “I dreamed of having cars and clothes and b*tches to match. I said, 'F*ck it—I'm gonna do it.'”
And he did.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment