Paris Hilton Wants Babies with 21-Year-Old Boyfriend

Did you know that Paris Hilton is dating male model River Viiperi? No, you didn’t?
Well, congratulations. You must have a well-adjusted life, one where you go outside and breathe fresh air, because your life doesn’t subsist on a diet of the latest Paris Hilton updates.
But now that we’ve handcuffed you to your computer to tell you all this data, let’s fast forward through their relationship to the part where she shares that she wants to settle down with him and—not so fast, where are you going?
Come back here.
She also wants to have his babies.

“I am so in love. I feel so lucky to have met [River],” Paris said on “The Wendy Williams Show,” opening up about their relationship. “He’s one of the kindest, most loyal men I’ve ever met in my entire life and he treats me like a princess,” she said.

She added that she also “definitely” wants to get cozier with him and settle down. “I think that’s every woman’s dream,” she said. “I think that’s the meaning of life to have children and have a family one day.”
Paris Hilton getting all existential and contemplating the meaning of life in any capacity? She’s practically unrecognizable in this light.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment