Miley Cyrus: There's a Ghost After Me

Here’s what we think: Miley Cyrus has a box at home labeled “HAHAHAHAH I’M INSANE” filled with shredded pieces of paper she selects at random which determine whatever crazy antics she’ll be treating us to that day.
All to remain true to her untamable namesake of Just Bein’ Miley.
Some previous entries she’s already burned through include “Don’t wear engagement ring!”, “Instagram gratuitously pantless photo with a ghost (no filter)!”, “Top-butt!”, and “Top-butt, BUT with more top-butt!”
Sad to report, though, that by this stage her box of tricks has been vastly depleted. The World Wildlife Fund is going to start asking you to sign petitions outside a Starbucks over it any day now because Miley’s running out of resources.
Case in point being her latest antic, which is to just enter a room full of people and shout “GHOST!”
Yup. “GHOST.”

In the latest issue of Elle UK, Miley recounts this bone-chilling tale of an apartment she lodged at in London:
“It was seriously so terrifying. It used to be an old bakery and they turned it into an apartment building, and I was having really crazy dreams and really scary things… And one night my little sister—it sounds crazy to tell you—but, she was standing in the shower and all of a sudden I hear her scream.”
“I run in there and the water had somehow flipped to hot but it was still…It wasn't like the water had just changed, the knob had turned but she hadn't turned it and it was burning her. She was really red…”
That’s when she saw a little boy “sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out. I was sitting there the next night and maybe I'm crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet."
 "I guess the wife died or something, she had gotten sick," she said while putting a flashlight under her chin. "So it was just the son and the dad that lived there in the bakery, and then the dad died and the son took over the bakery, and I thought I was seeing the son. I'm not even kidding."
Then Miley threw a handful of sand over a burning campfire "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" style because OHMIGAH SCARY, RITE?
We’re generally used to Miley being more literal with her look-at-me behavior, but it appears she’s using some reverse psychology here, telling us to look at a ghost in order to get us to look back at her with a “?!” look on our faces.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment