Miley Cyrus Gives Much Needed Advice to Justin Bieber

From one child star to another, Miley Cyrus had some illuminating words for Justin Bieber on living life in the spotlight.
In the latest issue of Elle (UK), Miley advises the potentially troubled singer to pull up his harem pants for at least one full grown-up second and get his bearings straight.

When they both ran into each other on the red carpet one day (as teenagers, you and your friends cross paths in the hallway en route to study hall; child stars stumble upon each other on red carpets), Miley had some wise insight for Justin:

“I noticed he was taking all these photos of people and doing a lot of sh*t, and I just grabbed him and said, ‘Just take a snapshot in your brain of this moment so you don’t forget.’”
“I don’t remember my ‘Hannah Montana’ movie premiere and my 3D movie trumped everyone’s at the box office. I don’t remember being there. All I remember from that night is that I stopped and got a strawberry milkshake beforehand. That’s all. It’s crazy. You think you’re in the present but you’re not.”
When you’re surrounded by the constant white noise of validation and privilege that comes with a celebrity lifestyle at that young of an age, you take it for granted, so it's commendable of Miley to pass some perspective along.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment