Kim Kardashian Makes Us Laugh During Fish Pedicure

The usual response when watching any Kim Kardashian video is “why does she still have a blackberry?” or “is there anything else on TV?”
But in this new Keek video, Kim squeals while getting a fish pedicure and dare we say it, it’s “cute.”
Apparently in Greece they don’t have pumice stones, because manicurists in Greece just dunk your feet into a bucket of fish that chew off your dead skin like fish food.
Kim, like any hot-blooded American who uses normal methods of exfoliation (like scratching a hard stone against the bottom of your foot) was literally screaming during the pedicure, while Khloe filmed the whole thing.
"Oh my god! I don't like it! I don't like it! Can I take them out please?" Kim squealed, "I hate it! I hate it! Oh my god!"

How is it possible that Kim has more personality in this 36 second Keek video than she has had in all 8 seasons of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians?”
Kourtney sits next to Kim and being the stone faced zombie princess that she is, never bats a false eyelash while a dozen tiny sea creatures eat her toes as well.
The video’s actually kind of funny. We found ourselves laughing and wanting to hang out with Kim…yeah…hang out.
Watch the video here.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment