Khloe Kardashian: Why I Can't Get Pregnant

 
Corner us into a dark celebrity gossip blogger alley and force us to name the one Kardashian sister we’d actually trust by threatening to pull out the power cords to our desktops…
Well, that's easy: Khloe Kardashian.
She’s the one that seems to take herself the least seriously (a tall order in thine Kingdom of Kardashian), and as a result is the most naturally honest about, well, seemingly everything. Her latest interview in the June issue of Redbook only confirms this, tackling the most contentious topics surrounding her celebrity— her ongoing struggles with fertility.
"Do I wish people would quite asking me about it 24/7?" she rhetorically asked in the mag, holding nothing back. "Yes, but I don't regret [talking about] it. I was 26 when that started, and I admit, I didn't know a lot about my body. It was hard for me to understand what was happening because my mom had six kids and Kourtney got pregnant quickly.”
While the constant questioning has become more like a thorn in her side of the years, she sees the benefit in being so candid.
“I do think [sharing] my difficulty getting pregnant has helped a lot of women,” she added.
Those difficulties stemming from what she says are just her "hormones being off" and the strict treatment she'd have to undergo to stabilize them, which she had to forgo due to scheduling.
"You have to take [hormone shots] consistently and they have to be done by a doctor—you can do them yourself, but I couldn’t," Khloe shared. "And then after your cycle, you have to go to the doctor for ultrasounds and more testing. And if I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It’s a commitment and I don’t mind doing it, but the timing was just off."
Just don’t expect her to start bawling into your little interviewer hands because she’s perfectly content with where she and her husband Lamar Odom are at, thankyouverymuch.
"People assume I'm desperate for a baby," she said. "And yes, I would love to have a baby. But I'm 28, and I've been married three and a half years. I love my life, but it doesn't feel incomplete right now."
Khloe may be the odd sister out in the baby-making department, but it hasn’t caused any ill will between herself, Kim, or Kourtney.
“Please. People want to assume I’m devastated,” Khloe said. “I couldn’t be happier. I actually got mad at Kourtney because she was afraid to tell me at first [about being pregnant with Penelope]. So I get why people think I’m hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment