Everyone Amanda Bynes Thinks is 'Ugly'

Amanda Bynes already warned us on Twitter that if she isn’t following you it’s because she hates you, but if you even try to help her or talk about her or mention her name in the same sentence with words like “crazy,” “help” or “vase,” she will call you “ugly.”
Amanda Bynes doesn’t have feuds, you’re either with her or you’re UGLY. The end.
These are the 10 people Amanda Bynes has called ugly. Take a look and tell us if you think some of these people aren’t the most beautiful individuals you’ve ever seen. (Chrissy Teigen ugly? Really? Rihanna ugly? Seriously?)
Chrissy Teigen
“Ur not a pretty model compared to me…I’m far prettier than u! You are an old ugly model compared to me! I think you’re jealous that you’re just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring!”
Jenny McCarthy
“You’re ugly! Police weren’t at my house old lady! Shut the f*ck up!”
Courtney Love
“Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen. To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!”
Lance Bass
“I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness. Sorry you’re an ugly ex boy band member w/ no talent or career.”
Rihanna
“Unlike your fugly faced self I don’t do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met your ugly face in person.”
Drake
Under a photo of Drake (despite previously obsessing over him) Amanda wrote, “Hot to the left and Ugly @drake to the right.”
Perez Hilton
“The only thing sadder than your ugly face still writing stories about me is the fact that you think I’d even step foot in a room with that ugly faced black man.”
Jay-Z
Ugly face.”
Jessica Finn (In Touch editor)
“This ugly faced woman @JessicaFinnNYC is the one who bought fake photos of me & put that picture that looks nothing like me on the cover!"
Rapper Kid Cudi
“My ugly ex @ducidni who’s looks and talents have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment