Amanda Bynes: Why Do People Think I’m Crazy?

Despite threatening to sue In Touch weekly for reportedly printing “fake” stories about her, Amanda Bynes is now giving in-depth interviews to the same magazine, because that makes sense.
In Amanda’s revealing “tell-all” she reveals that her style icon is a stripper named Blac Chyna, she doesn’t understand why we think she’s crazy, and she says all her friends are super hot.
“I have no clue [why people say I’m insane],” Amanda told the mag.

Here, let us tell you why people think you are "insane":
-pierced your cheeks
-shaved your head after reportedly rubbing bleach into your scalp
-Only ever having one eye fully open in photos.
-Got kicked out of a gym class for crying and wearing wigs.
-got kicked out of a SoulCycle class for reapplying makeup while on the bike during class.
-got kicked out of a gym bathroom for smoking weed.
-asking Drake to MURDER YOUR VAGINA!
Do we need more examples?

In the rather revealing interview Amanda says her cheek piercings were inspired by the stripper Blac Chyna. Blac Chyna is something of an “Instagram celebrity” because she’s rapper Tyga’s baby mama. Anyways, Amanda says, “I wanted to look like Blac Chyna.”
Amanda also “loves how Justin Bieber dresses.” Her words.
Since Amanda only follows five people on Twitter (she previously stated that if she wasn’t following you, it’s because she HATES you) and is never photographed with anyone, we wondered if Amanda even had any friends.
“I only have hot friends,” she says, “They have my back until I die.”
If by "hot" she meant "invisible," then yes.
Also, next in line for Amanda’s career is a lot of photo shoots, a music career, and a fashion career, according to Amanda.
“I’m getting in shape for all the photo shoots,” Amanda says, before talking about her career dreams, “I’ll design clothes and sing because I want to, not because I need the money.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment