Snooki Wants Boob Job, Calls Them 'Flap Of Skin'

Now that Snooki is on an obsessive post-baby body transformation kick, she’s decided that loosing weight just isn’t enough to get her back into “Shore shape,” so she’s thinking about going under the knife.
“If I were to get any surgery – I’ve never been under the knife before, so it's very terrifying – I do want to get my boobs done eventually. Now they’re just a flap of skin,” Snooki tells Us Weekly.
This isn’t the first time Snooki has complained about her post-baby breasts.
Last month, she revealed she’s wanted fake tits since she was “like 10,” because lunchroom talk in the fifth grade is always about plastic surgery, natch.
“I’m just going to do my boobs. I’ve always wanted a boob job because I have big boobs, but when I take the bra off, they sag. I hate that,” says Snooks.
She also added that her fiancé Jionni likes Jenni “JWoww” Farley’s fake breasts.
“I love Jenni’s [fake] boobs, and I want boobs like that. And I think Jionni does too. Jionni loves boobs like Jenni’s,” she adds.
Is it weird that her baby daddy is admiring her best friend’s tits? That’s normal?
However, Snooki is super anti tummy tucks, she just wants the boobs and she’s waiting to have all her kids before she has surgery.
“Everyone’s telling me to get them done after I have my kids. So I’m going to pop 'em out and then get a boob job.”
Now you know more about Snooki’s boobs than you ever wanted to.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment