Ozzy Osbourne Confesses He’s Been Drinking and Doing Drugs Again

 
It’s been a bad week for the Osbournes. After rumors that Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne were living apart and on the verge of divorce, and then those rumors were shut down, now Ozzy has just admitted to his fans that he’s been doing drugs and drinking again.
“For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs,” Ozzy posted on Facebook.
Could this be what led to their rumored divorce?
A source close to the Osbourne’s told Hollyscoop that “Sharon and Ozzy fight all the time whenever he’s not sober, but they will never get a divorce.”
Ozzy also echoed this sentiment, saying that despite his admission that he’s struggling with sobriety, he and Sharon are still together.

“Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.”
However, Ozzy also included in the post that after his year and a half bender, he’s newly sober again.
“I was in a very dark place and was an a*shole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober,” he adds, “I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period. And to my fans.”
During the divorce rumors, Ozzy’s son Jack also came to his parent's defense, tweeting yesterday, “...it's all bullsh*t. Last time I check a lot of British news papers weren't amazing sources of accurate information. Moving on...”
So there’s that. Ozzy isn’t doing drugs (anymore) and he and Sharon aren’t getting a divorce (ever).
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment