Gwyneth Paltrow & Kristen Stewart Most Hated/Beautiful Celebrities

“Don’t hate me ‘cause I’m beautiful.”
That appears to be the message running through the entertainment trades this week. Two polarizing articles hit the web this week, Hollywood’s “Most Hated” celebrities, along with Tinseltown’s “Most Beautiful.”
The funniest part is both roundups have some considerable overlap, touting the personas of the same stars pretty much.
The most high-profile being Gwyneth Paltrow who must be having the most schizophrenic past few days; first being given the scathing honor of "World's Most Hated Celebrity,"and then applauded as “World’s Most Beautiful Woman!”
It’s very high school cafeteria in Gossip Blog High today. Saying how much we love her to her face, then whispering how much we hate her as soon as she turns her back.
Very “Oh my God I love your skirt where’d you get it?” asked in a single breath, followed by a “That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I’ve ever seen” text to your Mean Girl bestie.
Just Carrie vibes all around, basically—we crown Gwyneth as the Prom Queen, right before dumping a bucket of pig’s blood on her.

Gwyneth wasn’t the only one. Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lopez, and Taylor Swift also made repeat appearances on the Love/Hate spectrum.

In People’s current issue, KStew, J.Lo, and Tay Tay (okay, just realized one reason they could’ve made the “hated” list—these grating nicknames) went on record, talking about the parts of their mind and body they’ve learned to embrace.

“I’m pretty pale. In high school I was insecure and [thought] it’d be cool to go to a tanning bed. Now I just let it look the way it looks.” – Taylor Swift
“I’m a naturally pretty shy person, which I’m cool with now. I used to think it was this affliction I had to overcome.” – Kristen Stewart
“I used to have a problem with my skinny wrists and ankles. Then a makeup artist told me that because of how delicate they were I’d be a really big star.” – Jennifer Lopez
Whatever, it’s Hollywood, the city where they keep making those Fast & Furious movies. Needless to say, logic doesn’t exactly reign supreme.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment