Boston Bomber’s Mother: ‘I Don’t Care’ If My Son Is Killed

After the trauma of having her son’s kill three people at the Boston Marathon, Zubeidat Tsarnaev went on a rant saying she would not care if her surviving son was killed. Watch the shocking video here.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving member of the sibling duo that set off multiple bombs at the Boston Marathon finish line April 15, is currently recovering from gunshot wounds to the throat after he was captured by authorities. His older brother Tamerlan was killed in a gun fight with the police, and now their mother Zubeidat Tsarnaev is speaking out, saying she does not care if her surviving son lives or dies. Read on for all the shocking details, and watch the video here.

Zubeidat Tsarnaev Does Not Care If Dzhokar Dies

“If they are going to kill him, I don’t care,” she said to CNN about Dzhokhar. “My oldest one is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care is my youngest one is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this.”
“And I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu akbar!”
‘You know what I think? I think now they will try to make my Dzhokhar guilty because they took away his voice, his ability to talk to the world… They did not want the truth to come out,” she said.
This is truly shocking. Zubeidat is clearly traumatized that her sons could commit such a crime, and she must be reeling from all the negative media attention she is receiving.

Tsarnaev Sisters Speak Out

The two sisters in the Tsarnaev family, Ailena and Bella, expressed their sadness and confusion at their brothers’ crime.
Our heart goes out the victims of last week’s bombing. It saddens us to see so many innocent people hurt after such a callous act.
As a family, we are absolutely devastated by the sense of loss and sorrow this has caused. We don’t have any answers but we look forward to a thorough investigation and hope to learn more. We ask the media to respect our privacy during this difficult time.
What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Zubeidat is traumatized? Why do you think she spoke out? Weigh in below!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment