Ashley Tisdale's Topless Photo Shoot


Between Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens' scantily clad turn in Spring Breakers and Amanda Bynes' Twitter account, someone was feeling left out on all the good-girl-gone-bad fun.

Enter a topless Ashley Tisdale.

The 27-year-old strips down for the cover of a magazine: Maxim, the Tiger Beat of Playboy.

On the May issue, the former "High School Musical" star graduates from mid-aughts cookie-cutter clothing on sale at Target to, well, practically nothing.


Set on a beach, Ashley lets down her dirty blonde hair wearing only a leather jacket with nothing underneath. Her pose is very cheeky, very coy, very "do u like my sexi leather jacket?" as if the leather jacket was what everyone's supposed to be looking at.


It's a stretch to call them "shorts," but whatever that piece of fabric is, Ashley pulls down on it suggestively, as if she were auditioning for Spring Breakers 2: Still Breakin'.


In the accompanying editorial, the Scary Movie 5 actress dishes on the craziest thing that's ever happened to her fanwise: “Once I Instagrammed a picture of me waking up, and the next day this older gentleman came to my parents’ house saying he wasn’t going to leave 'til he saw me. I was like, maybe I shouldn’t have taken a picture of me in bed?”

Well, after this exposed cover, something tells us there's already a line forming around the block.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment