Amanda Bynes Lashes Out At Everyone On Twitter

 
Oh Amanda Bynes, her life continues to spiral into crazy town while gossip bloggers find synonyms for “bizarre” and “erratic.”
Amanda’s latest feat doesn’t involve wandering around Times Square or Twitter selfies (wait, nope, Twitter selfies are still involved this time) but she’s resorted to Justin Bieber-style Twitter rants where she covers all topics from lawsuits to working out.
For starters, Amanda is STILL calling everyone liars.
“I'm suing every blog, every magazine, every news source that's saying I'm doing anything wrong "erratic behavior" is not me! I'm suing In Touch, Us Weekly, Perez Hilton for hiring paparazzi who follow me then take the worst photos with the worst angles,” Amanda tweeted.
We guess that means we’re getting sued too. Hmm…

Also, Amanda STILL insists that the pictures she posts on Twitter are better than the paparazzi pictures and asks that the blogs use her photos instead. In the entire history of celebrity, no one has begged blogs to use their own Twitter pics.
“I'd like to put up their [the bloggers] worst photos on my twitter until they only start putting up my twitter photos when writing a story when there is NO story, just an awful photo posted with instead of a caption, they say I have erratic behavior when I do NOTHING wrong. There's NOTHING with my life, other than you putting up awful candid photo after photo.”

“I'm working out, it's hard getting in shape with an eating disorder. Please follow me on twitter then look forward to be sued if you if say I have erratic behavior or am living my life wrong in anyway,” Amanda writes.
It’s a fine line between “look what crazy stuff Amanda wrote on Twitter today” and “This reminds us of Britney Spears circa 2007.” Yikes.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment