Tati Neves: Facebook & Modeling Photos

Here’s Brazilian model Tati Neves who Perez Hilton has conveniently learned is the girl who filmed Justin Bieber sleeping. But not after sex! He’s a good Christian kid. TMZ reports:
Ever since the video surfaced, showing an unidentified woman blowing a kiss to a passed out Bieber … rumors began to swirl that she was a local Brazilian whore who Justin paid for.
Here’s what we’re told — Justin had rented a home outside of Rio to stay at during his concert in Brazil. After his show, JB threw an after-party and invited roughly 50 people. At some point during the shindig, Justin fell asleep on a couch and one of the partygoers shot footage of the singer sleeping.
Bieber is telling friends … he is completely creeped out by the video and is disappointed that he now has to defend himself against false hooker claims.
“Alright, yo, you guys tell everyone I plowed that chick without even paying for it this time?”
“Uh, about that. Your mom thought we should try a different approach.”
“Like what?”
“Saying you fell asleep on the couch like a bitch.”
“You bring that whore in here, so I can cut her thr-”
“I can hear you on speaker phone, young man.”
“Mommy, I’m sorry! My black friends made me do it! I love Jesus! I love Jesus so much! Oh, God…” *sobs*

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment