Selena Gomez In Lingerie, Anyone?

 
While Justin Bieber‘s busy getting filmed by the hookers his security team forgot to frisk, here’s Selena Gomez posing in lingerie for Flaunt. And I can’t be the only one who’s getting a Natalie Portman in The Professional but with awesome breasts vibe from these. Although, it would explain why Chris Hansen is dangling from my ceiling fan again screaming “SWEAR TO ME!” And now he’s punching me in the face until I tell him where some trigger is. What the hell is he talking abou- oh God, his fists are so strong!
Selena Gomez Lingerie Flaunt
Alright, stop messing with me. That’s Natalie Portman. Did you get Jean Reno‘s milk? He likes his milk.
Photos: Flaunt / Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment