Miranda Lambert: How I Slimmed Down

 
Miranda Lambert was the belle of the ball last night at the 2013 CMA Awards.
Besides taking home the Female Vocalist of the Year Award (which she’s done for the past four years in a row THANK YOU VERY MUCH), Miranda mostly turned heads with her new figure.
Miranda Lambert: How I Slimmed DownIn a dashing blue gown, Miranda flaunted her newly slimmed down body.
A juice cleanse? Atkins? Big gulps of air? WHAT’S HER DIET SECRET!?
Miranda Lambert said she cut out one significant part of her diet…Cheetos.
“I didn’t give up a lot really. Just Cheetos mostly!” she told reporters.
She gave all her cheese-flavored snacks to Britney Spears, obviously.
Miranda’s only diet tips (if you want to call them “tips”) are "all through my 20s I worked a lot – I was on the road since I was 17 and the road life is a lot of fast food and a lot of late nights and a lot of drinking – I didn’t give up drinking. I refused. You have to drink to put up with my husband! Just kidding! But I just felt that I should get a little more healthy,” she said. 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment