Mariah Carey Slams ‘Idol’ and Nicki Minaj, It Was ‘Hell’


Mariah Carey spilled the tea on Hot 97 reminiscing about the good, old, god-awful days when she was a judge on “American Idol.”
Mariah Carey Slams ‘Idol’ and Nicki Minaj, It Was ‘Hell’Mariah, always a reliable source of shaaaaade, offered up these quotes about her former employer and one of its ex-minions Nicki Minaj. Long story short, she basically called Nicki the devil.

“Honestly, I hated it,” she said of working on “Idol,” after sipping from her life’s prime source of sustenance (a champagne flute of sparkling cider). “I thought it was going to be a three-person panel. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment, and I was like, ‘Okay. Randy Jackson will be there; I’ve known him forever. He used to play bass for me. Like, this isn’t a big deal. This will be nothing.’”
“But it wasn’t that,” Mariah continued. “It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan.”
A brief pause, then, “Nah, I’m just playing. It didn’t affect me that much.”
Here’s the full interview:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment