Demi Lovato Says 'It’s Time to Have Babies'

Someone get this girl a puppy; Demi Lovato has crazy baby fever! Although she’s only 21 years old and appears to be happily dating Wilmer Valderrama…Demi Lovato thinks NOW is the perfect time to start having kids.
Demi Lovato Says \'It’s Time to Have Babies\'
“I’m a Texas girl, so my instinct is to have babies early. In my heart I’m like, ‘Okay, it’s time to have babies!’” she told Latina magazine.
Geez woman, slow down. Farrah Abraham doesn’t need competition just yet.
But Demi agreed that 21 is too young to have kids.

“I have so much life ahead of me that I actually have to slow my roll. We’ll see where my life is in five years, but I definitely see myself as a mom in ten.”
This isn’t the first time that Demi has openly talked about wanting kids soon.
In May, Demi mused that she wanted kids by the time she turns 25.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment