Coco: Naughty School Girl Halloween Costume

Welcome to Friday’s The Crap We Missed which is, of course, buttloaded with rich people in Halloween costumes, and then capped with Nicki Minaj in formal wear. I’m also stepping in for Photo Boy to personally apologize for the roll-up ads that appear on every other pic now which is completely out of my hands and something I had no idea about until it showed up on the page. It’s bullshit, and you deserve a better user experience, but there’s nothing I can do about it except engulf them in penis jokes and celebrity breasts. Which is my solution for everything from a flat tire to what to get my family for Christmas. *draws a dick on Rudolph*
Love you, Grandma,
- The Superficial
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment