Blake Lively: I Never Workout or Diet

 
Ask Blake Lively what she does to get her unbelievable figure and she’ll give you an equally unbelievable answer: Nothing but chocolate.
The “Gossip Girl” actress said in a new Vogue Paris interview that she doesn’t workout and doesn’t follow the confines of a strict diet.
Blake Lively: I Never Workout or Diet
“I’m lucky to have an active lifestyle,” Blake told the fashion mag. “I’m always on the go. I don’t need to have a [personal trainer] or pay attention to what I eat.”
“I can’t start my day without a cup of hot milk chocolate or finish without crunching a few dark chocolate squares,” she continued. “It’s good for my morale.”
This only echoes sentiments that Blake made to Marie Claire last year concerning her weight, crediting her age for her slim figure.
“That and a good metabolism,” she shared then. “I could lie and put it down to dog walking, but you would be well within your rights to call my bluff—my dog weighs three pounds. I take six steps and she’s done for. In a few more years, I’ll need to have a new secret, as in an incredibly strict diet regime.”
Well, at least she’s being honest.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment