Why Stars Hate Miley Cyrus

 

Miley Cyrus’ VMA performance happened a whole month ago, yet we’re all still talking about it. “What did you think of Miley’s VMA performance?” has become a hot topic nationwide and evidently, not that many people liked it.
Here’s everyone in Hollywood who doesn’t really like Miley or her VMA performance.
Cher: “It just wasn't done well. She can't dance, her body looked like hell, the song wasn't great, one cheek was hanging out. And, chick, don't stick out your tongue if it's coated."

Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” music video model: “It was distasteful, in a way. I was appalled. I couldn’t believe what I was watching, honestly.”
Pink: “Am I into it? No, I think it’s tacky. She's cheating herself and she's cheating the rest of us…She can do what she wants. People can like it if they want. I'm not going to buy it. She can do better. I've seen her do better."
Brooke Shields: “I feel like it’s a bit desperate. She’s trying so hard.”
Harry Styles: “I think it’s quite inappropriate, especially for the age group it’s aimed at. I think it’s, you know, promoting promiscuity.”
Kelly Osbourne: “Miley’s my friend and I love her, and I have her back no matter what, but as her friend I’m going to tell her: put your f*cking tongue in your mouth.”
Justin Timberlake: “I think she’s really smart, and I think she’s really talented. I’m not saying I agree with the presentation.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment