Sandra Bullock Says Her Son Calls George Clooney a Dad Figure


A few weeks ago, we posted a story about George Clooney and Sandra Bullock's vacation together and you guys REALLY liked it.
It’s like you all secretly wish they’d just date each other and it’s almost like they are…
Just read what Sandra had to say about her old “friend” George while promoting their movie Gravity.
Sandra says her three-year-old son Louis basically treats Clooney as a kind of father figure, since Sandra is a single parent.
“My son thinks he’s a very cool dude. If there was a choice between me and George and [director] Alfonso [Cuarón], my son will leave to go with George and the guys. He’s a boys’ boy – he has to go and talk to the men.”

Sandra joked, “My son asked, ‘Where’s George and Rande [Gerber]?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t know.’ He goes, ‘I need them.’ We went to meet with them and they had man time. I stood off to the side and waited for them to finish…and then I was allowed to take him back.”
Sandra finished that adorably sweet anecdote with these kind words about her “just friends” buddy George.
“George is a good man, and I’m really proud to have known him for this time and the human being he’s become. He’s a good egg,” she gushed.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment