Naya Rivera Practiced Making out with Demi Lovato

Practice makeout sessions? All in a day’s work for Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato...
























The two actresses who also sing (or are they singers who also act?) are going to star side-by-side in a series of six episodes on “Glee.”
 
The musical Fox show welcomes Demi as a guest star who will shake up Naya’s character, Santana, on the upcoming season as her new love interest.

Speaking with “Access Hollywood,” Naya joked about, uh, getting to know Demi better. “I made out with her, like, in my trailer before we shot the scene,” Naya said with a laugh. “So then I just, like, warmed her up. You know what I’m saying?”
Naya, who’s dating rapper Big Sean, added that he was sad to miss their…rehearsal.
“He was like, ‘Oh man, I’m out of town, I’m jealous!’” she said.
The fifth season of “Glee” will hit the airwaves on September 26, starting with a two-part episode celebrating the music of The Beatles, followed by a special tribute to late actor Cory Monteith.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment