Jessica Simpson Already Dieting For The Wedding


Jessica Simpson has become a mom for the second time for about a week and already she’s talking to magazines about losing weight, getting married, and how she plans on dressing her newborn son.
Since J. Simpson has that super Weight Watchers deal she has to live up to she told People she cannot wait to lose weight, “I’m anxious to have my body back for myself, but I have to be patient. I don’t know how long it’s going to take, but I’m planning on working hard.”
Blah blah blah. What did she say about the wedding? That it’s happening soon, that's what!
“I definitely look forward to the day that I can look into his eyes and make that commitment that we both really long for,” Jess tells the mag, “He’s just got to stop knocking me up!”
As for new baby Ace, Jess says, “I don’t know what his look is going to be.” Yes, she’s referring to how she’s going to dress him.
Jess says she’s totally in over her head when it comes to having boys, saying, “I didn’t grow up with a brother, and I didn’t have little boys around. I don’t really know what to expect and that makes it fun for me.”
What an in-depth interview for someone probably just getting out of the hospital.  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment