Watch Nicole Richie Try to Be an Adult

It’s official. Nicole Richie is our spirit animal.
In the latest episode of #CandidlyNicole, Nicole decides that she is now a “grown-up” and grown-ups are the kind of people that keep flowers in the house, so Nicole hits up celebrity florist Eric Buterbaugh for some floral swag.
Honestly, Nicole is crazy funny (and florist Eric matches her word for word), here are the best one-liners from #CandidlyNicole Ep. 2
“But I thought I was elegant and dope?”
“The daisy is a desperate flower?!”
“I’m an adult now, I’m 31, look I have long nails.”
“Sunflowers? No. You don’t live in the country.”
“I want whatever flower is elegant, relaxed, cool and not overly-old.”
“You used to be dirty and now you’re clean.”
“Fuschia is too pushy.”
“These flowers are a little slutty."
“What’s the perfect flower for like, a guy is coming over to your house and you just want to make out and go to third base, but not bone him?”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment