Taylor Lautner On Date With Zac Efron’s Ex

There’s a new heartbreaker in Hollywood and her name is Maika Monroe.
Just weeks after we reported that Zac Efron was getting “close” (i.e. gossip blogger term for “hooking up”) with his At Any Price co-star, Maika Monroe. The same girl has now ditched him and was spotted on a date at a baseball game with none other than notorious bachelor and Twilight mega-hunk, Taylor Lautner.

How do we know it was a date and not just two friends of the opposite sex enjoying each other’s company? Because they were HOLDING HANDS! Also, they went on TWO separate dates to two different games. Look at this photo of Taylor gripping hands with his rumored new gal pal.  

 They are either dating, friends, or Maika is just a shrewd social climber who realized that her IMDb credits are pretty skimpy and has hot-dogged onto the hottest eligible bachelors in Hollywood.

That being said, Taylor Lautner doesn’t let just ANY girl into his life. He claims to be very “guarded” with women…for fear that they will use him for his FAME, MONEY AND HOT BOD!
“I do have to be more careful,” he previously stated, “I would be lying if I said that I don’t guard myself more than I used to, but I don’t want to be too guarded.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment