Rachel Bilson And Hayden Christensen Attend A Boat Launch Party


They're on a boat!
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen attended a launch party at Harle Yacht in Cannes for Hayden's new production company Glacier Films. The usually camera-shy couple has been dating on and off since 2007.
The Hart of Dixie star stepped out in style to support her beau, who announced the new production company's 11-picture slate scheduled to shoot over the next three years. Production will begin with American Heist, which Hayden will star in.
Rachel, who donned an adorable Dolce & Gabbana dress with black stockings, will star in the comedy The To Do List with Aubrey Plaza, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Alia Shawkat, and Andy Samberg. The film hits theaters on August 16.
Hayden Christensen Rachel Bilson   Harle Yacht cannes
Despite her busy work schedule, the actress told Cosmopolitan that she's anxious to start a family.
"I definitely have family on the brain," she said. "Having kids is something I want to see in my future -- I hope."
She also said she strives to be the best girlfriend possible.
"I'm a really good girlfriend -- I always put all that first in my life," she told the mag. "I'm definitely the person who would make him his favorite dinner to come home to. ... I love to cook, so we make dinner at home a lot and watch movies."
That explains why we rarely see them out and about.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment