'Pretty Little Liars' Star Says She Starved Herself

When a Hollywood star isn’t opening up about their rehab stint for “exhaustion” or how they were bullied in school, the other “serious topics” usually include eating disorders.
“Pretty Little Liars” star Shay Mitchell just told Self magazine that she used to starve herself!
“I'd starve myself for a day, and the next day I was hungry, tired and miserable," she recalls from her younger days living in Hong Kong. "When I felt so bad about not being able to fit into size 0 jeans, I realized I had to make a change."
Wait, what? One day of starvation? C’mon, we did that on a camping trip one time.
Also, Hong Kong? How random.
But Shay completely ditched the starvation technique and has a healthier approach to dieting now.
“I live thinking, 'If today’s my last day, what’s gonna make me happiest?' And I do those things. I want to try different foods and enjoy myself, not starve myself to reach a number on the scale."
So what makes her the happiest? Apparently eating an egg-white omelette, a salad with a lean protein and vegetable soup.
Really? That’s what she would eat on her last day on earth? Vegetable soup? Yeesh.
"Being beautiful doesn't mean being skinny. It's about being healthy.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment