Miley Cyrus: I Wish I Had More Time For Liam

Remember when Miley Cyrus said she was going to remain more private regarding Liam Hemsworth and stop talking to every other magazine about their relationship?
That lasted a long, drawn-out four seconds.
On the may issue of alt-fashion magazine V, the former-Disney star apparently forgot her pinky promise to refrain from The Liam Topic and proceeded to share more about their daily rituals.
First of which is that she wished they had some.
“I’m not home with my boyfriend all the time,” Miley says in the latest issue. “We work! He gets up to work out at six and I come home around five from the studio...Every week it’s, ‘Are they broken up? Because we don’t see a photo of them.' I don’t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don’t.”

These past few months, Miley’s been entrenched in her new album.
“I’ve put this record before everything and I’ve never done that before. I’ve put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it.”
“I’m going to change. I’m going to be different. I’m going to do what I want to do,” she says, regarding her new edgier look and penchant for partying.
But truth be told, it’s not what it seems on the surface. She’d turn in late nights at da club for more quality time with Liam and their joint Netflix account.
“I’d rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him,” she said.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment